Registered users of the Hub can now save and subscribe to searches of articles and reports in the Hub’s Research Repository.
Subscribing means users will receive an email alert when items are published on the Hub that relate to their search terms and match themes/topics in which they are interested. We hope this will be a way for users to keep track of new articles and reports being published that relate to their areas of interest.
Register on the Hub.
To save articles and subscribe to searches:
- You need to be logged in to the Hub first!
- Perform a search either from the homepage or by visiting the Research Repository.
- Towards the top left hand side of the screen, you will see the words ‘Save Search’ with a heart next to them.
- When you click on ‘Save Search’, a box will appear and you will be asked to save your search.
- Type a name for your search and click ‘Save Search’.
- You will see a message inviting you to subscribe to the search.
- Click ‘Saved Searches’ which will take you to your Hub user profile.
- Here you will see a list of your saved searches with a ‘Subscribe’ button next to each search, along with a reminder of the criteria you applied to each search, and buttons to ‘View Search’ in the repository (from where you can also amend your search criteria) or ‘Delete’ the search. When you have subscribed to a search, you can also unsubscribe from the search by clicking the green ‘Subscribed’ button.
Feedback on all aspects of the Hub welcome at email@example.com.