Who is doing the research and why
· Forces in Mind Trust (FiMT) has commissioned QinetiQ, Warwick Institute for Employment Research (IER) and RFEA: The Forces Employment Charity, to undertake a study to explore the longer-term employment outcomes for ex-Service personnel who have been out of the Armed Forces for at least two years (and a maximum of 10 years).
Call to action
· We are looking for spouses/partners of ex-Service personnel (Regular serving) to take part in a telephone interview.
· During the interview you will be asked questions about your spouse/partner’s experience of finding and maintaining work after leaving the Armed Forces and the impact of transitioning on the family.
· The interview will take no longer than 60 minutes and will be conducted over the phone at a time/date that suits you.
- We are offering a £10 gift voucher to those of you who take part.
· Please be aware that not all those who volunteer for the study can be selected to take part.
· To be eligible to take part you must be the spouse/partner of a veteran who:
o Left the Armed Forces at least 24 months ago (and a maximum of 10 years).
o Is of working age (e.g. between 18 to 60 years old).
How to take part
· For more information or to take part please click here.